Is cash crunch giving you sleepless nights and leading to stress? Well, almost everyone is in the same boat these days. And while we may not be able to improve the cash situation immediately, we can certainly do other things that help reduce stress.
- Yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercises help release stress and calm your body and mind.
- Try to identify your pain points, so that you can work towards solutions. And don’t over-think, especially about things you cannot change.
- Call a friend or ask someone for help. There’s no shame in talking about what’s stressing you out, and asking for help might actually get you solutions. If nothing else, just having someone listen to you also helps.
- Do, watch or read things that make you laugh. Laughter is indeed the best medicine.
- Follow these three fundamentals:
- Get enough sleep, at least 6-8 hours every day
- Eat a balanced and nutritious diet
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day
Author: Shilpi Ganguly
Shilpi is a content writer and blogger, writing on various topics like travel, food, health, relationships etc.