1. Go, sleep : Lack of adequate sleep increases levels of proteins associated with inflammation and reduces natural body immunity
2. Go, take a walk: Physical activity can help keep immunity intact. It’s been proved that people who exercise for five days a week are less prone to cold and flu.
3. Say, Vitamin – C: It’s an old therapy that Vitamin C helps you produce more natural fighters to kill germs
4. Say, Vitamin – D: Not many know that deficiency of Vitamin D can reduce your immunity. Make sure that you are getting enough of it through your food and Sun.
5. Say, No Stress: Stress and immunity never go hand in hand. Extreme stress reduces your natural killer cell count and make your immunity levels dip south.
Everyday foods to enhance your immunity:
- Citrus fruits
- Dark leafy vegetables
Dr. Geetu Gupta